Monday, May 12, 2008

Akron update

It's Monday morning and I had the opportunity to spend time with my mom, my husband, & my son and his family over the past few days. It reminded me of the blessings I have and the importance of Project H.O.M.E. The Akron project will benefit children who cannot be with their families, and celebrate the couples who open their hearts to be family for these kids.

Our floor plan is complete and I'll be presenting it this week. The plan incorporates tons of storage for the many projects the girls create.

Our biggest challenge this week is to secure a wall storage system or a carpenter willing to make one for us.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Do you know about similar projects in Canada?

Thanks,

Elena

Me said...

Elena,
We don't currently have a project going on in Canada - yet! Would you like to start one? Are you a member of the Decorators' Alliance?